Well today I got it. Was a fucking long day... to be short 4h train (4 different one)... but this 2 times each direction.... and at least another 3h accumulated waiting time...
but I got it.
I was fucking afraid yesterday.... if I have everything I need, if everything is filled in correctly.....
The way to Hamburg ( I went there coz free with my student - ticket, even though I#m not sure if also Hamburg S-Bahn is included, but there is never a check). Well in Hamburg isnt of course not the embassy, but a Generalkonsulat, and thats engough.
And one the way I felt like the time right befor an exam... was so strange to have that feeling.
An after I picked up a waiting number, I didnt feel better, coz it was 444. Well maybe some know 8 is a lucky number in China (Olympic Games startet 2008-08-08 at 20:08); but the "4"... it has a negative meaning.
Anyway, after all I even worried that I made such a big thing out if it.
But now I got it......just the flight ticket from Guiyang to Hangzhou is missing.... and I kind of have to figure out the Bejing as well as the Guangzhou weekend trip.....
A, and I heard from my upcomming flatmate, that our appartment is quite good. She is also a German intern and has already arrived in Hangzhou.
Well I still can barely believe that in less than a week I'll be 6h ahead of you at SiSi's place!
Montag, 11. August 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen