I was told by several ppl, that they read my blog, but dont make comments.
I guess I might have to admit that a probably was a bit hypocritical. Coz I read other blogs too, without making comments..........
I guess I was a bit upset, coz no-one made comments anymore. Coz both who did this quite freqently comment each other blogs now.......
Anyway, I herby would like to thank all the silent readers!!!
Montag, 11. August 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
If these two persons are Aki 'n me, please not that I didnt update my blog for a real long time. I tend to use Facebook more often as I think uploading pix to blogspot is a pain in the ass and people like pix more. You can use picture titles for example to describe your journey shortly.
Ah, and to make you happy: both, your's and Aki's blog are in my Firefox quickstart bar =p
Thanks Stephan, I have both urs' and Akis as well as rss. But lately I wasnt reading much as I was busy with other stuff.
Well facebook pics is nice, especally for such things as ur "boat"-race.... but I dont like but there pics everyone else areadys has been... such as Prag pics e.g..
An the other thing is very few (German friends) have/use facebook.
But maybe I'll use it more often in the near future.....
Kommentar veröffentlichen