Today I got a mobile card....
it is not that easy here.....
I had some english instruction from Bosch HRL department..... but I thought it would be smart to have that translated...
So I asked Jeff, one of my colleagues to tranlate...
I had heard before from other interns, they barely speak English at the mobile shop.
And I went to a very small one....
:)
She could read the writing, and somehow I unterstood some meaning...
after a time some costumer who could a bit english came......
Well in the end it was a 20min telcon with my friend Si Kai from Ningbo who helped me....
So after nearly 1h I left the store...
After that I bought a bike..... of course the cheapest one....
no gear, no bell (would be more important than anything else here)... but it got brakes, and even a "trommelbremse" at the back.
It's a girl bike for easy entry..... but all bike are bit small and so the seating is low....
altogether with a lock it cost me 183 RMB, thats around 18EUR... for a NEW bike, which is actually not that bad.
Freitag, 29. August 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen