Well, today its my 4th full day in GuiYang......
its very nice here and I already have seen much stuff (cannot upload photos at the moment)
The city kind of you would imagine from stuff seen in TV. Around here are almost no westeners, I have barely seen any foreigners... so somtimes ppl were nicely looking at me and I sometimes waved back.
At the moment I am staying at a family who is good contact to SiSi's... before I was staying at SiSi's place, one of my former housemates form Nottingham.
Chinese are very nice and very good hosts. And I dont know where this myths comes from, but Chinese can drink, at least the fathers... they like to drink some chinese spirit around 52%
Anyway just want to let you know, that I am ok and having a good time here.
Donnerstag, 21. August 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
heya, great to know you're having fun =)
thanks, hope u r doing fine as well. but as far as i know you, i am pretty sure u do...
Kommentar veröffentlichen