well I am getting more and more settled down.....
today I had my second day at Bosch. Dave, the one who did the internship before showed me how to do the work...... I cant tell much...but I ll do later, when I am on my own.
At Bosch are quite a few German interns, whoever some are about to leave and some more will do so in about a month. But there will always be some new ones....
I havent cooked anything yet, coz we where eating out ever since I arrived. Food is quite cheap, and nice as well ;)
I am also gaining new desire to learn this language.... however with some few words I was able to ask me through today at a supermarket.... and knowing the number is always worth as well.
Dienstag, 26. August 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
We want pix. We want pix. We want pix =D
Greetings from gray, cold Germany
Kommentar veröffentlichen