Samstag, 30. August 2008

ignorant and incompetent - that might be people

Some really havent thought..or assume the world addapt according to their wished.
Well of course there will be different food in China, and that also includes the cantin.
Anyway,it is also funny to see how the others barely can use chop sticks. I might be not perfect in doing so as well. However, I think I am quite close to this state.
Lets come to language. Well no one should demand speaking Chinese.... and my Chinese is still very poor, even though it has been already proved to be helpful. An unter all the interns I might get second place.....and there is barely a third. Actually important should be Engish, shouldn#t it? I guess you all agreed. I can say you agree, coz I use to have pretty smart friends.
But as i see some have very poor english skills... maybe just school level.
That all leads me to the question how they got an internship place...
Well I guess you already assume right.... connectinons.... and sure u are right. I seems to be the only one who never had any contact with Bosch or some relative or so on. Some did internship in Germany, fair enought. But some are kind of "supported students by bosch".... guess also some connections.....they get mney paid for visa application and up to 800EUR for flight...
However, I dont want me to praise, I guess I might be bit lucky... coz that is always involved.
But somehow I feel a bit proud, that I came here on my own, with just my achievments.
Guess I#d like to be a normal guy who made it, instead of beeing made.

Also my friends from Tu Bs (University) and I can be very grateful, that we got the opportunity to the studay we r doing.... we can choose realy a lot..... and we dont have to care about batchlor/master

Anyway, lets get back to ignorant/incompetant.
Dont get me wrong all other interns r nice, and I even like most of them. Most r actually smart and openminded. But not all.
And for me I wont make much sence to say "I dont like a country" without ever been there.

so nuff said... I ll continue enjoying my 3rd holiday term in a row :)
Good Luck everyone!!!!

Keine Kommentare: