is reading this?
I got the impression no-one!
Not even the manga or the computer geek.
So it might be possible for u to let me know... that this stuff is still beeing read.
Just give a "friendly" comment...
U r welcm
Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
3 Kommentare:
Hej Jan
you're right, the Manga girl and the computer geek are reading this. Aki sent me a message this morning saying "Oh oh, Jan is angry. See his blog" so I think we both read it.
But: what shall we comment on? You have more a journey blog where you describe where you've been so I read it and then know your plans for the future.
And the main thing is: you forbid Aki and me chatting within your blog so we have to use MSN or YM ;-p
...I second that =D
1) Jan is not angry
2) it is more than journey blog
3) besides msn and ym, you both have ur own blogs for chatting
4) thank you both for letting me know that ur still monitoring my blog.
I do the same with urs
Kommentar veröffentlichen