Good bye England, good bye Nottingham, good bye UoN,and good bye 36 Beeston Road.
Well no my time abroad is over. Well at least the part in Europe.
But anyway... it was nice here, I liked it here, and I ll miss it... but I also have to move on, and sure damn I will.
The last days here were quite unspectacular.....
one day in Derby...
..Guinness always makes headache, However the function seems to be H(g)=ng
Today I closed my bank account and picked up Miss Ye and mine transcripts. Hereby I was proven right that you always should double check. But I also was shown that things in England are sorted out more easily.
I have almost finished packing and it looks good.
Today Alina will cooke a farewell dinner, whereas I had cooked sth the other day.
Tmr I face over 9h travel, but it will be nice though. I hopefully will be in papa ecco at 6pm+-sth.
Looking forward though to 3.5 weeks homeland.
Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen