Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008

Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki-Berlin-(Nottingham)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I#m back in Notts.... last time (for longer)

but here short versin of my memory....
actually my mind is kind of exploding of all these expressions i got starting 7th june and all the places i have been and all the people i met.....
it feels like half a year....

RIGA great city great hostel..... nice there..... GO THERE!!!!!!

Tallinn.... (ok I was pretty much pissed of after the long bus trip.... hostel was crap)
the city has Old Town (UNESCO world heritage...), but besides that it is not as nice as Riga... and it is quite expensive...... and tourist crowded (world heritage, close to helsinki, for finish still cheap there, and its port is frequently full with cruies ships..... DONT go there

coz of this I decidd to do a daytrip to Helsinki, was quite nice there. Thoug the weather wasnt the best... I was a bit clueless going around.... and my 2nd cup of coffe at yellos M wasnt as good as the first one..... but it was a god decision...

Berlin. Berlin? How come? why was janny in Berlin????
Well coz I had 2 fcukn flight yesterday..... tll-sxf with the orange one...and sxf-ema with the irish one... and in the end the flight was on time...first place in passport controll so i got the R5!!!!!!
Anyway I had 5h time in Berlin.... so I looked a bit around.


Thats my story....and now I have 8 days to terminate everything here.

Keine Kommentare: