Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008

back to germany - - - again

Hello,
I m back to Germany, but just for few days.
I have been back here on the 7th after a long journey. However i became ill so I couldnt watch ther Germany-Poland match with my friend...

Let me just tell sth about the journey, even though it was just 10 days ago it seems to be month.

Trip started on 7th June 658 with R5 in Nottingham. Let me mention here that the time frame was tight during the whole journey.
0730 national express 326 from Nottingham broachmarch to Sheffield.... from Sheffiled the 350 to Manchester airport. That the national express coach arrived after 730 at roacdmacrch didnt make me feel well. But was connectin in Sheffield, and we arrived there before scheduled time. As well as Manchester.... adn the bus arrived at the airport as expected.
After quite a bit walking, as MAN is a big airport I arrived at the right terminal and went to security control. I expected a small que and also that all the cable and power supply crap as well as the water boiler in my carry on luggage would cause trouble. I arrived at 1105 with the coach and RyanAir FR1367 was expectet to start at 1150............. so that was the bottle neck of the journey, or I thought it would be...
Anyway... security control was so empty.. everything went trought, I could keep my shoes on and wasnt bothered with the luggage. So I managed to arrive the gate inculding a water refill of my plastic bottle at 1120....
..plane was quite full... and alot of english... I sat in the back between an english male group... I thingh they bought and drunk all available alc in the plane.....
The stard was delayed till 1225...so the new bottle neck was the tram connection in Bremen as well as the train afterwards.
In the end the flight was a bit rought... but I managed to get quite in fron of the passport control (UK= no Schengen).. and the rest wen well...tram train train.... and I arrived in PE at 1722.
Even tought the trip took over 9h it was fun as I had to change the transport system quite often and didnt stay to long in the same to get board....
but.. I assume due to the massive air conditioning the next 1.5 days wasnt fun

Keine Kommentare: