first stop of my journey...coz ryanair fligtht was cheap but fucking early in the morning and no way to get there with train at this time of a day.
so I spent one night in Bremen and looked around in the city. But the hostel and the flight was still 25 euro chaper than a flight with AirBerlin from Hanover....so..
Any way was quite exausted as I sat on the plane. The arrival at the airport was ok and the weather was hot. I got some cash at the airport and took then the train to Budapest.
The conductor was quite friednly...and the communication somhow worked, but everyone was quite swetty, no aircondition.
While arriving at the train station I saw some trains I have seen in Germany ( I sadly didnt take a picture)(aber sind die gleiben Triebzuege, die auch die DB hat, wenn man z.B. von Braunschweig nach Goettingen will)
From there I walked to the hostel.....
there was Josef the hostel manager, nice guy and also speaks German. Hostel was a bit run down.... but to be frankly I didnt expected the best for 8EUR.....but I survived....and also free internet....kitchen could have been better...but ok.
I had some nice days there, weather was alway great with clear sky and 30+`` I also spent half a dy in the Széchényi Spa.
Furthermore I had a ride on a trollybus( Oberleitungsbus) a very modern one from Solaris, was awsome. http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki
On the last day I had to get up a bit early to get my low-cost-bus.
Coz I hat to get to the bus terminal, and I morover had no clue where my bus would depart.
And so had many people I asked there. The main terminal was operated from volanbus (hungarian) and eurolines.
Later I realized the one woman had given me the correct direction, but I didnt got it in the first time.
Anyway I got on the bus as last person, and it seemed that the was just a bit space left for my bagback.
Orangeway (Hungarian coach line) new bus, air condition, even dvd on flatscreens, and the gave everyone earsets (to keep).
was really great and cheap, I had payed roughly 10,50 Eur for the trip from Budapest to Bratislava. The have several routes, also from Germany, I highly recommend them!
Budapest has everything old and new. I have seen everything from Trabi to Touareg. And the public Transport the same, quite old trams but also the new one, from the same type as the new ones in Braunschweig but just 6er. Also the busses new and old....mixed
We arrived Bratislava a bit after schedule, due to some accident on the motorway, but from there I got money and after I had figured out how to look at my map I walked to the hostel.
Hostel is ok, and also more expensive, but more comfort, but the ?well equipped kithcen? doesnt have a can opener neither knifes. But free towels :) and free internet in the hostel. The pc`s are fuckin old and linux run on them, would have be interesting for sg.
Bratislavas is anice walking city, but seems poorer than Budapest, quite old trams and busses.
Hte only cheap stuff I could find here is Beer (0.5 for 1Eur) and ice creme (.30Eur), food is the same as in Germany, something might even more expensive.
Here is also a Tesco, that kind of let me miss England. Funny isnt it. But I guess England is now a second home for me.... and there might be a third one soon.......
In the hostel I met Jeff (Tuson, Arisona, USA) and Michelleh (Taiwan, at the moment exchange student in Sweden). Jeff has a friend here, Alex, a very nice and kind girl.
We spent the 24th evenign togehter, Alex showed us around and gave us information. She also speaks very good German.
The weather is ongoing hot and great, just yesterday afternoon (24th) there was rain...but the air cooled down, so it was good.
25th spent day walking around, in the evening again with Jeff and Alex. first we met frineds from Alex and had dinner, one television news girl and the other was working for a non-profit organization. later an american intern from that firm joined us...... while the time came closer to the game.....
Alex was a bit exausted from work and so Jeff, the intern and I went of to a pub to watch the game.... In the pub we met other ppl from the hostel.... and we watched together.....
after 1:1 the signal broke down..... and after quite a while the signal returned with jelling tuekish..... so the shock of a 1:2 was present.....but soon it became clear the we had missed 2 goals..... signal broke down once or twice more.... but at least we saw the final goal....but right after that signal was down again... so it was more or less hoping nothing will change.....
so now I`m looking forward to the final... which I ll watch in Prague.
26th
went to devian castle ruin with Jeff and AScot from Aberdeen, later alone last walk to citz and in the evening watched rainz match with Brasil guy....so Spain it is.
27th
bus to prag, got quite sleepy.
checked hostel and info.... later met with Michelle and we walked trough city.
In hostel met few guys, an American told me about the better showers and internet upstairs... great.
Saturday 28th prague was castle on the plan.and further city.
29th prague
garden, walking, free cherrys
watched final....... well... on old town square with Michelle and Andrew
Later I was alredy prepared to brush my theth after Andrew and I had a beer in a Bar.
I litterarely had my towl and the toothbrush in my hand as I was to invited by a group of Serbs to join them in their room for drinking.
Every now and then some other gust joined, few Irish and Andrew as well ( he didnt got any sleep that night)
Any way they seemed to be massive drinking, but it was a mixed group, guys and girls.
Though the 70% Absinth was though, luckily I just had few shots. But theses guys and girls were amazingly nice.... all were studying in Vienna.
30th well bit hangover less sleep and..
looked just a bit around, but have seen some military event, at least a bit of it. The trowing od the rifles with knife seems really impressive.
Tmr last day here and I am actually looking forward to go back to Notts.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen