I have never been there before and always wanted to go there.
Let me keep this post short.
Venice is nice, as u imagine. I mean, u have seen it eg Indiana Jones or Casino Royal... and I assume somewhere else.
If u look from Venice to mainland, there is many industry.
Venice is nice at night, but not so many lights as I expected.
U can take the waterbus (vaporetto) araound and trought Canale Grande...
I had also a gondle ride ;) (for 0.50€, traghetto)
public bus is cheap 1.10 for 75min, but also confusing... and less help
Cunclusion:
You should go to Venice once in your life. Go there with the one u love, and just the two of you! Stay for 2 or 3 days, thats enought. And avoid weekend if possible.
Achja, TSF war ok, also wirklich nicht crappy as expected. Aber der Sicherheitscheck, naja. Die Sonnenmilch und drei weitere übergrosse Behälter gingen ohne Probleme durch!
Dienstag, 17. Juni 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen