Freitag, 30. Mai 2008

work is done.... no its waiting

Hello and good afternoon everyone,
..
that somhow I started my project presentation. It went quite ok, I might was a bit fast, but it was ok. And as I keept the presentation quite simple I didnt get such bad questions as the others...

Now have bit more time to relax... na not really... coz there are quite a few farewell events, and goodbye meetings with many ppl that leave...

Flora, one of my best friends, leaven on 31st as well.

I'm gonna stay a week more..... but will enjoy EM2008 Deutschland-Polen, watching in Göttingen with other good friends.

Well I guss, I have one laughing and one crying eye....
its a bit sad to say good by, and even everyone says...ll see again..... Im damn sure that wont be happening.
But I also looking forward to new edventures and exiting challenges.
And I ll see few again.... and that counts

--
Thank you for your attention.

Keine Kommentare: