I just handed in my paper, and it came to an end quite unspectacular.
I furthermore realized that I had just partly fun with the work.
Before handing in, there was printing today. First I had the charge my account with some money. The guy who handled this looked really funny. The printing went not as it was supposed to be. The printer had added some additional pixels to my paper...... due to that I got pretty much fcuked up. Howerver not angry fucked up, it was more a kind of I-dont-care fucked up.
So I decided not to print some pages in colour. (note: colour printing here is not as easy as in germany, u cannot choose just a colour printer....) anyway...
I also thougth that the paper should apper consitent, adn a few coloured pages inbetween the other additional pixel crap ones wouldnt look that way. Right? RIGHT!!!
And (what came later to my mind) its also more the Brithish lalalal way, of doing things not as accurat as could be....
Ja, in the end I even didnt take a close look at the pritout. Guess I might not so convinced with the work and just want to get done with it.
I really would say no it is out of my hands not. But it isnt. There will be still some talk with my supervisor and moderator. And I also ned to give a final presentation..... so powerpoint is waiting.......but not today.
Well, thats was day, at least the beginning of it.........
Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen