
We first got these Army dresses to cover our clothes, and get a more unity feeling, I guess also to be not so sensitive about getting mud on you. Then we were divided into three groups…had to decide group leader, name.. then we had to fulfill several tasks. Furthermore we had to perform the thing were you build up a circle and sit on the knee of the person behind you, whereas the person in front of you sits on yours.
Task One was what I ever wanted to do. It was the thing where you fall back and other ppl catch you. Was a quite strange, but yet interesting feeling.
Task Two was to cross a lake on a steel cable., whereby the cable was shaken by others.
Task Three was to climb a pole, then get on the tiny platform on top of that pole, and after that to jump and grab a metal bar. It was no problem for me to get on top of the platform… but after I straightened up and was standing upright, my legs hit the eigenfrequency of the pole and everything except my upper body started to shake more and more…. Conclusively I though I would never get that stopped…so I jumped before the resonanz get me down. I easily grabbed the bar, as it wasn’t far. Lucky I did so…. As I was only afraid of somehow falling down, not because of the falling itself, because of the belt I was wearing….and that it might could hurt somewhere low.
The Fourth task was one with all three groups together…. We had to get over a wooden wall together… was really fun…
pictures
After all I had lot of fun…. spent so more time with my coworkers…
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen