Montag, 3. November 2008

Sanya – 三亚 (24/10/08-27/10/08)


Hey….. I used 2 of my vacation days to spend 4 days on Hainan in Sanya.
Hainan is a Chinese island south of Hongkong, which is considered to be the “Chinese Hawaii”.
The beach, weather and sea have been great…. furthermore I got sunburn due to the clear sky.
Two days were spent at the DaDongHai area one at YalongBay and one day for a trip in the rainforest on Hainan.
In DaDongHai where the hotels were located many have been many Russians, so I was many times mistaken for a Russian and Chinese people started speaking Russian to me. They seems to be very surprised of me not understanding them at all. The YalongBay area is where the big hotel chains are located….the Hilton pool is very nice, and while swimming in it I could see the sea from one end.

The time went quite quick, but after one day I felt like spending already a week there…..but it was strange to get back home….and it got a bit stressful after arriving at SYX….the flight was ok…however, as it wasn’t a direct flight we stopped in Xiamen… but there was no need to leave the airplane..was quite funny though…..

Here some pictures 三亚

Keine Kommentare: