First off all, tapped water in the UK is chlorinated; I mean really chlorinated, you can tast it and smell it. Secondly, ther aren't really good shopping facilities in Dunkirk, well there is a Spar market, but it's very small and expensive. So I have bougth my stuff mainly in Beeston at Sainsburrys and took the bus back home. Anyhow it's quite complicated with two heavy bags full of canned food and water. Furthermore it's always about £1.40 for the bus.
Consequently: food order. However, not at Sainsburry as the don't accept my english debit card. But Tesco does.
So how does it work.
1. You create your online basket (some items are limited in numbers, e.g. Water)
2. Choose a delivery sloot (2h at Tesco, 1h at Sainsburys)
prises varies trough the day at Tesco, Sainsburys has fixed prices at £5 but you muast order two days in advanced. Tesco only one!
3. Bank detail, and thats all.
So I got my delivery slot today 25th 1-3pm (£4.75). The driver arrived at about 1.30pm.
Was a lot to carry upstairs, as you can see.
Oh yeah, was about £75 altogether.
One thing to mention, they don't have always all the things you order, so they pack equal things and you can decide wether you take these ore not.
I should get 8 bottles of Tesco diet coke instead od Tesco coke. The normal one is good, but diet... it' diet. However, I took two. It's not that bad.
And here you can see my personal fod storage facility. I think next order will be in 1-1.5 month, I only have to by fresh things until then. And I won't die with thirst.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen