Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2007

20/10/07: Oxford

Today we visited Oxford, where I stupidly missed to see the placer wherer Harry Potter was filmed. I mean the scenes in the Great Hall. Whatever....
So we started early - I mean we shoud have...
Bus trip took longer than expected and we had a break, but luckily the coaches were brand new.
As we had arrived we got town plans and an information sheet. Oxford is really compact.
Old buildings, colleges spread all over the town, a bit like Camebridge.



[Nico und Sebastian, die beiden anderen von TU BS]

[das wetter war wieder bombe; aber leider heller himmel und dunkle straßenschlucht]









































[ja, hier wärs zu Harry Potter gegangen]







We ate in a Pub he traditional fish 'n' chips, was very good, and also 20% student discount on the pints. ;)
At the end we saw a church which could be visited, as there was a queue, only one and a half hour left to the "expected" departure and I also wanted to by some gift for one of my flatmates whose birthday was tomorrom, and I also wanted to write some postcards... well...our group split up - in the guys, who saw the harry potter thing, and me.
Departure was, .., delayed.
Here you can see one of the two busses.






[it was better in real]

After the trip we went to the Mooch to see England loose the 2007 Rugby World Cup againt South Afrika. Later on there was a smal figth, also close to us. Finally the two guys flew over the couch of our group where the other two guys from Brunswik were sitting. But none of us got hurt, everybody could go away before. And also the two guys didn't hurt each other. Then a few bouncers occured.. one left instantly..the other (probably more drunken) guy needed a bit ime to put all his things togehter and then needed some guidance to leave.

It was a very nice day.
(I probably missed some detail, but I don't care.)

Keine Kommentare: