Monday 22th:
Busy day, first Salsa lesson, went out of timetable; just as last week. planned to catch the hopper bus, just got it. appointment with rocky, first meet at raleigh park neer jubilee, than go to chinese party at the halo.
Bus was just leaving north gate; stopped; one car had to go first on the main road. probably bus drive assumed car had left. than he tried to enter the road; HOWEVER, car was still standing! So after 2 meter of driving, the bus stopped; again. with a sound.
I should mention now that nobody got hurt. And so I can say now, that this was actually, in a strange way, quite (not funny) more a stupid funny.
Tahn bus driver tryed to tell car driver to get on the site, but the guy was quite confused. than bus pulled over, opened door, driver said he won't move. Bus had only little damage, car a bit more. Haven't seen it actually.
Then we formed a group and started walking. So a met some new people, and even a german girl.
Finally I arrived at raleigh park.....
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen