Dienstag, 10. März 2009

a while ago two

Hello dear friend, readers, stranger.
I’d like to wish you all anice Xmas and a happy and successful upcoming new year.
Froehliche Weihnachten
圣诞快乐.
The year 2008 has been a very changing, interesting, diversified year for me. One year ago I was just back home in Germany from Nottingham for one week Christmas break. I spend New Year in Nottingham, England. I celebrated with Lisa. Also a nice second term abroad in UK, I traveled during Easter with Serene/Vivian and another trip with Yehia. I wrote my Studienarbeit parallel with Flora in Notts. Lived with Kenny Alina, Zan and Sisi. I remember back Yi and Yu Yen too. Remember David, Kai, Rocky, Mengying and Margaret. Got visit bei SG. Finished the thesis and looked for internship….I traveled even more in Europe not all I wanted to but many places. Venice, Prague, Budapest, Riga,…some more… met many people who I still remember. I got accepted for the internship during that travel….. and it should start earlier then I expected.
I came back to Peine, some thinks had changed….some still the same. Came back to my Uni, it was different….could finish all the paperwork….met friend and also said goodby again.
I remember back the day I applied for visa…. Also when I booked the flight with Flora… remember back the flight….
I arrived in China…I rembere the nice week in Guiyang at SiSi’s place already 4 month ago, yet it feels like a year..
Arriving in Hangzhou, just can slightly remember the hot weather. Yet I remember some previous interns an still think the newer ones aren’t that enjoyable. Remember my flatmate, who has gone now one month already…. Feels longer.. I know I have been to may places but I barely remember … I remember visiting Vicky in Guangzhou and Rocky, David, Mengying in Ningbo. I have been to Bejing, Great wall…. Yet it feels like ages ago, or never happened. As by now I had 24 flights this year, and it will have been 26 by the end the year. I feel the time is running out. At sometimes a already feel a bit sad, as I know I will have to leave many people behind. Some of my team members Luni, speaks german and books my flights, Qiu and Debbie. Vina the department secretary, XY another secretary and friend. Many things happened some I feel I already forgot.
Many things will happen in near future. Going to HK and Macau on Xmas, will see Kenny and Alina. On Chinese new year the plan is to go to Korea an Japan, I might see some in Korea, in Japan I will see Shoko. After that it will be already my last month here at PTCN….. some travel in March and then will be 03/26

I look forward to see you all again, thinks changes and always will. I’m sorry for the limited contact. So many things….even this blog tend to be to to be up to date.
Anyway.
In three month I ll be already back.

Keine Kommentare: