So time has come to an end - for me and China - at this point.
After getting up 5:40 today......a taxi ride where the driver tryed to rip me of..... an 3h bus trip - with a short inspection by traffic control....was good as I could so some serious watering business next to the road.
arrived PVG Terminal2 at 10am..... by 10:10 I had checked in my two bags with togehter 33.6kg...and got to security and custom control...... I officially left China already.... still need to wait about 1h to get on the plane adn a bit more for departure.....then after slightly 13hours later (which will be all during the day..... as I quite frankly a bit hapi didnt thought about that fact while choosing the flight.....)
China was an experience.
I still got many things to think about........I guess Germany will be different know 2.
Things have been changed
Montag, 9. März 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen