Everything started on 2nd of September at about 22:50. I started in Brunswiek heading to the tram station. It was a silent slightly cool, even peaceful night.
[pic] Bs tram
The direct train to
[pic]
The following three hour passed bye quite fast. I even got some sleep, and I wasn’t the only one. The airport seemed like a hostel. The first scheduled flights were from 6am on. Flights by Lufthansa, AirBerlin and TuiFly.
[Pic] plane
The low cost carrier I was travelling with, Ryanair, had some later time slots, most probably coz they would be cheaper.
So at 5.45 the Terminal E was quite crowded as there were three flights scheduled at 6:30, one of them mine to
So after buying a present in duty-free for Steve and refilling my bottle, I was ready to take off.
Flight was 2h, plus 1h time difference to
From the airport I took Bus to
[pic]
So I arrived at about 7pm
Thursday 3rd:
After arriving at Philipps student accommodation we went straight so Sauna. To have a Saune in
In the evening there should be a big student party in some club. So the night program was set. Before should be some “pre-drinking” of some ERASMUS students in some other building. It was devastating, some Spanish had prepared a drinking game, and one Spanish girl had made some mint-berry-vodka drink. It was actually quite ok, yet a sip was more then enough. Anyway, I definitely wanted to play a stupid drinking game. I m old enough to decide when and how …… oh my English is really getting worse, your right XY… to drink. And I felt quite old that moment, guess those people where about 4 years younger, at least 3.
So we went then walking downtown to the club. While queing in the front of the entrance. I had to discover that there are “Flaschensammler” as well in
The club was full, and cool. Prices surprisingly low .. 3EUR for 0.4beer. It got really cool when at an later time a finish band started to play. Thus it was loud, and I wasn’t entirely able to distinguish weather they were singing English or finish, the music they where playing was cool!!!!
The next day should be a raining day, there was always one day with good and then one day with bad weather.
While leaving the club we thought of walking back, after a few meter there was slightly rain. Really slightly, so we passed confident the taxis. After being away enough from the taxis the rain suddenly became heavy…..hopefully we manage to get a cab.
Friday 4th:
Steve was already gone due to lecture, later we were supposed to met at his University.
Today was the day of Bowling and climbing. I was quite supprised as Matrin was greeting me by name. I had absolutely no memory of him. Bowling was ok, Martin, Steve, a dutch guy and me were playing one lane. Guess the problem was there were no light ones with big enough hole. And so the dutch guy one tine hardly could get his finger out of the bowl. Occording to this he was either making 10 or 0. In the end the we three, Dutch one Matrin and me were quite close and hardly fighting about the new place 1, which was actually place 2. Steve would have enve gotten first place with a 100 point penalty. In the last round Martin blow a save second place and I managed to win by 2 points.
[pic]bowling
I skipped the wall climbing as my head was still turning around yesterday.
[pic]wal climbing
After the Student programm we walked through the city, had some food and got back to the student accommodation. There we went to Sauna.
Saturday 5th:
Today there was good weather again, and so we went of hiking. During that, as well as other occasions I was realizing that I am really out of shape.
Here some hiking pictures:
[pic]hiking pic
In the evening, guess what…Sauna. Later we had some beer with George, Phils greek flatmate, and two of Georges Finish friends Eppu and Tuulia. Later we went to Bar tour with them. I was a really great evening with 4 different bars. Also met Martin and some other ERASMUSs. George had a car so we had no problem getting back.
[pic] party
Sunday 6th
Sleeping long, rainy weather, last visit to downtown.
Monday 7th:
The-way-back-home
Getting up 4:50 local time (3:50 CEST). The first bus to the train station was 5:20 and my train 6:30, as it wasn’t raining I decided to walk. It was good to do some fitness, save the 2,90EUR for the bus, but best to kill some time, keep awake and get a fresh head.
I arrived 6:15 after about 45min walk, train was scheduled 6:30, delayed to 6:33 yet it arrived on time in
8:10 should be the Ryanair Bus to the Airport. I had been a bit afraid that it would maybe to full to get in, but was no problem. Funny thing is that I spend as much money on the Ryanair Bus as on the flights. After going to security, were I had the experience to met an not friendly person. I was in the waiting hall. Ah btw @ Stephan, while arriving at TMP airport I had an dejavu about the Göteborg city airport.
The flight was scheduled to depart 9:55 with turnaround time 25min, it should arrive 9:30. Or maybe earlier, as during my flight to
Before I had read about some Ryanair flight which had been cancelled and about passenders hanging around on airports. I also read a sign thar R only provides point-to-point connections….
The airport was crappy, so I was hoping the best. I was knowing that R always has some spare airplanes, guess one stationed in
While waiting there were some fighter jets starting as well as some other commercial and privat planes.
thinking of an interesting flight back. The 737-800 landed safely at about 11:10 and everything went usual from that time on.
Landing in
At 18 o’clock I was ill, still recovering and hoping for the best.







Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen