Hi,
being angry I like to blog......
I just terminated my business relation with Sparkasse Peine (a bank). The only thing I regret about is that I did not do it much much earlier....
Regularly facing trouble and inconvinience with that bunch.... I had been "costumer" since school...
Regular, yet I was Student, and Students need to pay a fee, and I regularly showed them my new student certificate, that buch charged me with fees. And regularly I had to contact them...
Most recently my account was low on cash and so my student fee from university couldn't been payed.... so exmatriculation was facing, adn I had to pay an extra fee to the university....
later on my account still low on cash, a monthly transaction was done, which but my account more in negative balance than the uni thing would have done.....
crappy buch of crappy bast***s.... this lead to another fee....
bloody suckers...
thes only some example of the quality of ther "service".... I could tell more... but I dont want worry to much...
Honestly, I would not reccomend anyone business with that branch!
Well done suckers and goodbye, hope never have to do with you again!!!!!!!!!!!
Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen