05/09/08-07/09/08 I had been in Guangzhou to visit Vicky. Vicky is a good became good friend while I was studying in Nottingham.
My journey started right after work at 1630. Qui, a coworker, she brought me to the bus station. Very kind of her. So I could take the bus to the airport (cheaper, and also easier). More easy because around 17h every day the taxi drivers change shifts, at this time it is not easy to get a taxi.
Anyway everything was fine; I got on the plane on time. And as I was just boarding the plane (China Eastern, by the way) it was slightly starting to rain….
And the rain should get heavier…. So there was some “air traffic control problem” and our plane shouldn’t move for 3h…… quite horrible…
I got quite suspicious as the already started to pass out the food just 20min after the scheduled departure…. The actual flight took 1:40 … and I was therefore quite exhausted as arrived in Guangzhou, as well as Vicky was waiting all the time at the airport.
So the next two days we spent with shopping, sightseeing and eating. It was a nicer time in Guangzhou, nice to see another Nottingham friend. And it also was kind of a holiday from Hangzhou.
You can find so pictures here => 广州
note: some have been taken by Vicky
Freitag, 12. September 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen