Freitag, 7. Dezember 2007

Korean Xmas Party 27/11/07

Before the Party we met at the place of Junseong. He is staying in Sherwood Hall. On the way there i me with Rocky and then we went there. A bit later some other South Korean, Chinese and on Thai joined us. We had a few drinks, an i couldn't stop myself showing them "Forklift Driver Klaus", in German but with English subtitels. They barely made it to the end.

[Now I would like to show u some pictures. However, I couldn't reach the guy who made them yet. So it was a trade off between waiting and posting with fewer pictures. Guess what my decision was...]

The Party was very nice and not crowded. I met lot of other frinds who - of course - mostly were Korean.








We stayed till the end and the cab had been the vehicle of choise, again.

Keine Kommentare: